Peterborough Think Communities Fund
Peterborough Think Communities Fund has been created to build community resilience across Peterborough. Grants from £500 - £5,000 will be awarded to projects that:
- Empower and enable communities to support themselves and encouraging community-led solutions and intervention.
- Work with communities to harness their local capacity targeted towards those in the community requiring the most help.
- Support active, healthy communities to play a clear and evidenced role in improving people’s lives, thereby preventing, reducing or delaying the need for more intrusive and costly public services.
Projects are welcomed that include:
- opportunities for volunteering & community involvement;
- helping people stay healthy and independent;
- gain knowledge and build skills to improve life chances;
- projects that enable people’s wellbeing;
- enhance the environment
To be eligible projects must be for the benefit of residents of Peterborough.