Larkfleet Homes Community Fund
The Larkfleet Homes Community Fund supports charitable projects that enhance or develop a thriving community for the benefit of the residents of a Larkfleet Homes development, and other local residents.
Applications for funding are invited by constituted groups (not individuals) delivering charitable projects with public benefit within a 10 mile (~16km) radius of any Larkfleet Homes or Allison Homes development. These are identified on the map below - which you can enlarge - and listed below
- Mayfield Gardens, Chesham Drive, Baston PE6 9QW
- Punchbowl Lane, Wainfleet Road, Boston PE21 9RL
- Colsterworth Point, Woodlands Drive, Colsterworth NG33 5NH
- Horncastle View, Louth Road, Horncastle LN9 5EN
- Blyth Way, Laceby DN37 7FD
- Kenwick Road, Louth LN11 8EG
- Northfield Road, Market Deeping, Peterborough PE6 8GX
- Pinchbeck Fields, Wardentree Lane, Pinchbeck PE11 3UF
- Grantham Road, Sleaford NG34 7NW
- Small Drove, Weston PE12 6HS
- Doddington Grange, Wimblington Road, Doddington PE15 0TJ
- Thorney Meadows, Woburn Drive, Thorney PE6 0SN
- Langham Barns, Barleythorpe LE15 7FZ
- Gretton Valley, Weldon NN17 5EB
- Oakley Rise, Livingstone Road, Corby NN18 8ST
- Whittlesey Green, Eastrea Road, Whittlesey PE7 2AJ
- Buttercross Park, off Barleythorpe Road, Rutland LE15 7EE
- Bourne Heights, West Road, Bourne PE10 0LB
- Bourne Green, Bourne PE10 9PN
- Larkfleet Rise, Hyde Lane, Taunton TA3 5FA
- Churchinford Hills, Churchinford TA3 7QZ
- Hempstead Park, Forbes Drive, Peterborough PE7 0LH
- Greetham Square, North Brook Close, Greetham LE15 7SD
- Collingham NG23 7PB
- Deepdale Lane, Nettleham LN2 2NT
- Thimbleby Hill, Horncastle LN9 5RB
- Thorney Road, Eye PE6
Bonnybank, Cupar Road, Bonnybank KY8 5SX - NOT SHOWN ON MAP
Priority will be given to projects that are designed to support local people and communities. Organisations receiving an award are not able to reapply until after the 3rd anniversary of the initial grant award.
Organisations must be 'grant ready' - click here for checklist
Grants will normally be offered in the range of £250* to £5,000, but larger grants are possible.
*Sponsorships, gifts and donations of less than £250
Sponsorships, gifts and grants of less than £250 are administered directly by Larkfleet Homes. The company recognises that many small groups, seeking small donations, may not be able to meet all the requirements of the Cambridgeshire Community Foundation’s application process. If you wish to apply for funding of less than £250, therefore, you can simply fill in the form that you will find here.
FoodCycle Peterborough received £5,000 towards the provision of a community meal where guests and volunteers can build friendships.
Young People March received £2,955 towards the provision of a Saturday open access session for 11 to 25 year-olds in March and the surrounding areas.
Made In Corby (Groundwork Northamptonshire) received £5,000 to to run a programme of arts workshops for older people to combat social isolation and promote good mental health and well-being.
Families First Peterborough CIC received £1,000 towards an arts and crafts workshop for young people and adults who are Care Leavers.